Top 10 SEO Trends for 2016
Looking ahead, we predict these 10 SEO trends will set the tone through 2016:
1. Quality video content will become more valuable than written content.
Content is king, right? Until now, written content has been the gold standard. Going forward, though, video content will become increasingly important, and 2016 may be the year it surpasses written content. That’s because video content — which can take the form of videos, animations, dynamic infographics and more — is much more engaging and shareable than text.
Not only are videos taking over social media and many of the most popular apps, but Google is also experimenting with embedding video ads within search results. The bottom line is ...
- What is Data Quality and Why is it Vital?
- 5 Resources for Every Graphic Designer
- SEO Part 2: How Can SEO Benefit You?
- Top 10 SEO Trends for 2016
- SEO Part 1: What is SEO?
- December, 2015
- December, 2014
- November, 2014
- October, 2014
- August, 2014
- July, 2014
- June, 2014
- May, 2014
- April, 2014
- March, 2014
- February, 2014